Thursday, September 17, 2015

39 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Watermelon

Feeling: Just wanting to find out if we are going to have a son or daughter!! Wanting to have this baby now, and feeling bored because I really don't have much to do while Jason is in potato harvest.

Weight: Total 30 pounds

Body: My body is hurting. My lower back on my left side has been hurting (which has never hurt through out my whole pregnancy) Also my tummy has been hurting here and there, not much of a contraction kind of hurt, but just some normal pains I guess. Which all happened on Sunday, then I just normal the other days. I've been feeling baby less now, since it really is getting closer to birth. I've also had some cramping down there, which it could be small contractions (started just yesterday)

Clothing: Shirts are becoming too small, even Jason's shirts are too.

Sleep: If I don't take a nap during the day, then I can sleep through out the night. But I have been tossing and turning and thinking about my water braking while I'm asleep. Even though I'm prepared, just thinking about my water breaking and moving forward to the Labor part is just something very new to me (of course since it's our first)

Appetite: I eat during the day, but most of the time I really am not hungry for the next meal, I kind of just force myself to eat something.

Nursery: Ready, I finished the Glider and the baby blanket that I made (which I will make one for each child of ours and will give it to them once they have their own child) We have the pack and play ready in our bedroom. My step mom will be coming in town this weekend, and I wouldn't want anyone to sleep with a crying baby during the night. So baby is with us during the night for a couple of weeks.

Best Moment of the Week: Just been getting things done this week and ready for this baby. Trying to figure out what else needs to get done before baby, and well everything is ready for baby.

Doctor's Appointment: I've asked a lot of questions, most of them were Jason's questions, since he isn't able to be there asking; I've been asking them and telling him. He's been thinking about our baby boy/girl these past few days and having dreams of baby and potatoes (not together) but I know that he's very excited for this new addition in our lives. On Monday during my next appointment, doctor will be stripping my membranes; maybe that can help the progress. I really don't want to be 42 weeks, because 1) well no one want to get to that point, because baby won't quite be safe after 42 weeks and 2) baby blessing is on the 11th of October. I want baby to be at least a week old for that.

Everything is just getting closer to the date!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh you're so close! I can't wait to find out what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete