Thursday, September 10, 2015

38 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Pumpkin

Feeling: Extra excited!! Three friends have their sons. One of them had hers last day of August, or first day of September. Then the other two just this week. I just have more energy and ready to go for this baby of ours to come into this world!!

Weight: 30 Pounds Total

Body: My tummy has felt extra tight for two days which made it hurt a bit. Then went away, don't really know what that was all about. It's going to be so nice without the belly, because that way I can actually pick things up from the ground instead of kneeing and picking things up around me and crawling to the next place. It's interesting how every time I bend down, my stomach has this fart noise (as how it sounds like) It always on my upper right side, normally where baby's feet are. It's happened for about a month now. Doesn't hurt, so I guess that's a good thing.

Sleep: I'm not quite able to sleep very well. There was one night that I has some acid wanting to come up while I'm asleep. Then the next night I kept tossing and turning about meals for after baby, and then the following night it was my water might brake during the night. Besides the acid, I'm prepared for everything.

Appetite: Hot Cheetos, which I haven't craved in a long time. I have eaten a few a day. Not too much though.

Nursery: It's ready for baby; minus our rocking chair and the baby blanket that I want to make. But I'm not too worried about it.

Doctor's Appointment: It went great, it was actually pretty short too. Both doctors were right outside the door when I went inside my door to change, and then bam one of them came in. Yay, in the middle of everything, a gal called him up to say that she's ready to be delivered. We did finish our conversation. As of Tuesday; I am 75% effaced and 1 cm Dilated. So I really could have this baby next week, but possibly not. Since I am not having much contractions, or at least not painful ones. I've had them here and there, but they don't hurt. The last one that was more painful than the others was about...last week, and it wasn't even that bad. I know it will get worse for the days to come. But hey, maybe I won't feel the contractions till my water brakes. My sister in-law told me how she never had them till afterwards anyways, so it's possible. I had asked some questions for Jason though, I think he may be a bit more nervous than I am with this baby and delivery.

Best Moment of the Week: I've been waking up earlier than I used to; thanks for the hubby and wanting me to make him lunch still and then I get more things done. But leaving the rest of the day just bored, because I already did everything else in the morning.

I'm kind of running out of things to get done. I don't want to start on something and then baby happens to come during the project and then I won't be able to finish it till later.

My next appointment is on Monday. We shall see how much I've improved.

1 comment: