Thursday, September 3, 2015

37 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Winter Melon

I am officially full term!!
3 Weeks; more or less till Baby Klingler gets here!!

Feeling: Physically; AMAZING!! Emotionally; GET THIS BABY OUT!!

Weight: No weight gain or loss. Same as I have been for the past couple weeks.

Body: Feet are swollen, never actually gone completely down, but I don't have hobbit feet. I always have to keep moving, because if I sit down for a long period of time, my body would start hurting.

Sleep: I've noticed while Jason was gone to Vegas, I can't sleep on my side of the bed, but I can on his. And I tend to go to bed a lot later, if I take a nap during the day. So I try not to take a nap during the day, so that I can actually sleep through out the night.

Appetite: I'm loving sandwiches lately from Great Harvest with soup.

Nursery: Got done shopping for the things that we needed for when baby arrives. I will need to redo our glider; somehow. I'm kind of pushing it off because I have no where to start. I have the fabric for it though. Maybe Jason will help me get into the mood to do it.


Best Moment of the Week: Finished shopping and putting things together in the nursery that I had gotten.

Doctor's Appointment: Not quite there yet, but it's getting closer. There was a little bit of improvement from last week. Let's just hope next week will be even better!!

1 comment: