Thursday, August 27, 2015

36 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Honeydew

Feeling: Last week I planned my whole week for the following. Well it's not going so well. I got pretty sick on the Monday and Tuesday, wanting to get our garage all organized. We wanted to go through our totes and just organize it better. Sometime after harvest, we will be putting up shelving so that way we can finally put our two cars in there. So I wouldn't have to freeze myself trying to put baby in the carseat in the winter cold!! I am feeling better, with lots of sleep, but still no energy. Including when trying to get unpacked for ourselves and doing laundry and so forth. Jason has helped me a lot to get up and get things done and have been patient and not letting me do too much.

Hormones: Pretty much it's actually freaking out with the list that we have; includes apartment, home and few baby things (which is normally just needing to buy things for him/her)

Workouts: Been walking a lot still, but not to the point where my ankles are swollen. Oh how much I love seeing my actual feet. And I have been squatting and using the birthing ball.

Weight: 27 Pounds. I think I gained weight last week, cause of all the eating out, and then I lost weight this week to go back to where I was 2 weeks ago.

Body: Just been getting bigger, no stretch marks and the ones that I did have, went away (not sure how that happened, but it did) I've noticed that baby has been moving onto my other side, which is a good thing I guess; since now my back doesn't hurt as much anymore. But baby has been pushing on my lower left side which has been hurting here and there, overtime I push against it, or when baby moves toward it or doing whatever it does to it.

Sleep: The first two nights back home have been wonderful!! But for Jason's sake we opened the window and the light was shining through. Not sure if it's that or just me being sick.

Appetite: I still have my appetite and wanting to eat for being sick, so that's a good thing. But I sure do love my water!!

Nursery: Coming together slowly after the baby shower. But we still have the guest bed on the floor and needing to put it up. That way we could put the rocking chair in place and put things where they need to be, and to buy more things for baby that we didn't get.

Missing: Being able to flip sides when laying down. My belly is getting bigger and difficult to work with.

Doctor's Appointment: I am now at the stage of going every week. I have my appointments all lined up before I am 40 weeks. Just a normal check up, but we did check my cervix. I am not a 0 but now a 1 either. I didn't have much contractions last week (at least not that I could tell) I've had 2 that were strong during the whole week.

Best Moment of the Week: Going through our garage. It needed to get done, and I needed Jason with me to go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment