Sunday, August 23, 2015

35 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Coconut

Feeling: Feeling like a million bucks!! Not really...I have been walking around BYU campus for education week all week, so it's been great with that. Also every time I sit down I feel uncomfortable, so I'm always having to keep walking so I don't have to hurt. Either walking or laying down helps.

Hormones: I've cried once, just a simple problem that Jason fixed.

Workouts: Walking-A TON!!

Weight: Didn't check

Body: I HAVE BOBBIT FEET!! As what my husband likes to call it. At education week there's this hill that we have to take; dorms to the actual campus. That right there makes my feet swell up, then sitting down doesn't make it even better. Every evening, I am finally able to raise my feet up, get a foot rub and I sleep with a pillow to raise my feet up. Then in the morning it goes right back down.

Oh another thing; now since the baby's head is down and I'm dropping; I'm having to go to the bathroom overtime I start walking. It's happened a week or two ago, but since walking a lot more I've noticed it plenty of times.

Sleep: The beds at the dorms for education week SUCK!! It's very hard to switch positions.

Appetite: Just loving food. I've wanted spaghetti and fried shrimp at the same time though, and got it.

Nursery: Had the baby shower and I haven't really unpacked it all yet. But will this following week. And gathering all the other stuff that I still need.

Fun Fact: Heads down and I'm dropping (as what I've said above)

Best Moment of the Week: Having some of my friends that I haven't seen for about 2 years getting to feel baby move!! Favorite line from one of them "Whoa, there's a baby in there" Plus I got some amazing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment