Thursday, August 13, 2015

34 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash

Feeling: Honestly, lazy. My parents are in town and we've been sitting around watching shows; "Brain Games" It's hot this week and I don't dare go outside. I've been propping my feet up, drinking plenty of water and not even on my feet and still looks and feels swollen. It's that hot outside and makes the inside hot as well. Till about 6PM, then we open up the windows, because it's cooler outside than inside.

Weight: 27 Pounds

Body: I waddle every time I have to go to the bathroom, or whenever baby is more on my right side, making my back hurt I waddle a little. Which normally happens at the end of the day. Other than that I'm walking normal, as far as I can notice and my husband can.

Clothing: Got some new clothes and I'm loving them!!

Sleep: Enjoying my sleep as much as possible. I turn many times in my sleep to different sides then fall right back to sleep. I wake up about 7AM and tend to go back to sleep about 10 or 11AM though. No naps during the day, because I am either not tired or just busy.

Appetite: Water, it seems like as much water I intake, it still feels like I don't have enough.

Nursery: Coming together, I haven't put anything up on the walls yet, never will till baby is born. I do already have all that I want to put up there and how I want it. Just needing the pictures of our baby and the name.

Missing: Being able to breathe normally, I'm always having to catch myself taking a deep breath when I'm taking.

Fun Fact: Head is down!! (Doctor conformed)

Best Moment of the Week: My parents are in town. Baby Shower tomorrow!!

Doctor's Appointment: Measured a week behind. So baby is normal, but also it's the position that tells the measuring as well. Head is down, like it's literally down, right in the lower middle of my bump. Bum is possibly on my right side, always making my back hurt. Legs are normally kicking on the top of my bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment