Thursday, August 6, 2015

33 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Durian; whatever that is

Feeling: Tired, Lazy, and just want to lay down. I don't have much energy these days. But I will continue to keep going, including when my parents are coming next week and then we will be off to Utah soon. Since baby is always laying on my right side, my right back side hurts!! Every time I try and push baby from my right side, puts the pressure off my back, which feels good. For some reason baby loves my right side. I kind of think it's because my lower left side hurts and baby because something is there? or maybe baby just doesn't want to hurt me even more for being on that side. I've heard that my mom had something similar to this, a pain on her lower side. It feels like a ligament pain, but then again it's not. Shortly after baby is born, I'm getting a colonoscopy making sure everything is good. And it's about time again to get one.

Weight: 23 Pounds. We went out to eat a lot this past week, and I'm not even kidding.

Body: My belly had grown bigger in the past day!! Like I can actually see the difference.

Clothing: Going to get dresses and skirts later today.

Sleep: Good, and I want to sleep more, but just have to get up in the mornings.

Appetite: No cravings

Stretch Marks: None on my tummy

Best Moment of the Week: Took maternity/anniversary Photos. Had our anniversary. Went out for Breakfast to Smitty's. Had a couples massage, of course I had a prenatal massage, they sure worked my tailbone-was sure for the rest of the evening and morning, but after that I was perfectly fine, and better than fine. She had magic hands for working that. I guess next time I go, I'll ask for the middle side back on my right side. I hope that will work. Then later we spent the night in Venice Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment