Thursday, July 30, 2015

32 Week Bumpdate

8 Months!!

Baby is the size of a Squash

Feeling: Tired, just want to sleep all day everyday. Did sleep for a total of 12 hours last night after we went out for dinner.

Hormones: I've noticed that I can't actually decide on anything, I guess that's a hormone thing?...

Weight: Still 20 Pounds

Body: I've been seeing baby move a lot, more when I'm sitting down and poke its, arm or something up in the middle of my rib cage (I think that's what it's called)

Sleep: I've been able to still sleep through out the night-only if there's no light. If there is-well I toss and turn, but can still sleep pretty well. It's hard to take naps during the day, because there's always something that needs to get done. Luckily Jason let me take a nap yesterday.
I've had some pretty crazy dreams last night. One of them was that we had our baby, kept calling it a he; but it had girlish eye lashes and ear piercings. Never got to change the diaper in my dream though. Then another one was when I wanted to go into labor before girl's camp, and it felt like I was about to go into labor, but nothing. There were a few others that I had just during that night, but it wasn't pregnancy dreams.

Appetite: I love my food. Had ribs last night and it was mouth watering.

Missing: Wearing my clothes without it being too tight or not fitting anymore. Dresses and Skirts are on my list of things to buy next!!

Best Moment of the Week: Taking Maternity/Anniversary photos.

Excited for: Baby Shower in 2 weeks, my parents coming to town, Utah trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment