Saturday, July 25, 2015

31 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Pineapple

Feeling: Tired. Which is just normal for being in the third trimester.

Movement: Baby has been moving a lot, but there are times that he/she is kicking my ribs and what  feels like grabbing my diaphragm.

Weight: Total of 20 pounds

Sleep: Great, I have been waking up in the middle of the night to turn to the other side. Some nights I get some acid reflux while I'm sleeping. It makes me wake up and I will have to take a deep breath.

Appetite: I have been wanting fruity things lately and more and more water.

Fun Fact: Baby enjoys, sucking its thumb, kicking me in the diaphragm. Turn-offs are getting the hiccups, really loud noises and me trying to sleep at night.

Doctor's Appointment: After waiting for an hour for them to take me in, I am measuring a week ahead. The pains that I've had on my lower left side is normal. Which recently, I've been getting contractions that have been 2 or 3 times a day. Some days just once or none.

Best Moment of the Week: Going to Girl's Camp

Looking Forward to: Our Anniversary!! Which is next weekend.

Girl's Camp: I didn't get to go on the hike, due to Jason having to go to school on Wednesday morning, and people wanting Jason to be with me. But we sure did come right on time for us to help with the girl's tents. I felt great during the week, no contractions happening, possibly because I was just moving a lot. Going up some steep stairs multiple times a day and just walking around a lot. The last day sucked, my ankles were more swollen than ever. I broke my sandals during the week, and the shoes that I was wearing didn't work out so well. Packed up our stuff and took down our tent almost by myself. Then afterwards went boating with the girls, which my swelling went down a bit, but having to wear my shoes all the way at some places swelled right back up. After girl's camp Jason and I slept a lot!! I drank more water and proper my feet up. Now my feet are back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment