Thursday, July 16, 2015

30 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Cucumber

Feeling: Great, the pain on my left side has been gone this week. After I deliver this baby; first I need to ask my doctor how soon I can go in to get a colonoscopy. But the latest I can do it is beginning of February. So hopefully I can do it, even when I'm breastfeeding. At least I can supply some milk for baby when I'm going on that nasty diet that I will have to go through.

Hormones: When I cry, I cry with a reason, and cry a ton!!

Workouts: I've been noticing that I NEED to workout or just moving around, if I don't then I wouldn't feel good all day.

Weight: 18 Pounds total

Sleep: I am enjoying sleeping. I have had a hard time sleeping with light shining through from our window. Luckily it was raining 2 nights ago so in the middle of the night Jason took the fan down and closed the windows and it was dark.

Appetite: No cravings.

Wedding ring on/off: Right now it's off, but every time I go out, I put it on. Unless it's hot outside, then I will keep it off.

Nursery: I've got some new items for baby and I am now finally touching up paint in the nursery and our bedroom. So that way I get to put things up on the wall. I've already got everything planned for what I want to put up on the walls. Not much will be put up in the baby's side of the room though, since-- 1) No pictures of the baby and 2) We have no name picked out.

Best Moment of the Week: My brother in-law Kyle returning from his 2 year mission for our church.

Next Appointment: Monday, before girl's camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment