Sunday, July 12, 2015

29 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of an Acorn Squash, but possibly a cucumber to a pineapple

Feeling: Good, except one day after I ate lunch my bottom left side has been hurting. Mostly overtime I lay down or when I move around a lot. It's only on that spot, feels like a cramp. The doctor said to drink lots of water. I can only drink so much. The only thing I worry is that it's where my colon is. So of course I will forever worry about my lower left side. It's been like this for a couple days now. Hasn't gotten worse, so that's good.

Workouts: Been working out and I ran a lot more than I normally do on Saturday morning and I felt perfectly fine. I knew what my limit was, and when I was about to reach that point I just walked instead

Weight: Gained 16 Pounds total so far

Body: Getting bigger and I see that the baby is moving around a lot more now.

Sleep: I've been sleeping through out the night, the only time I do wake up is switching sides and that's it. I barely take any naps during the day, unless I had to wake up early in the morning for something. If I didn't have to wake up early, then I sleep in till about 10 or 11AM Just trying to get my sleep in and I just get so tired.

Appetite: I've really been wanting fried shrimp, but I've also just want anything.

Nursery: I've only patched some holes and painted the walls for me to get ready to put things on our walls again after switching rooms around. Walls are still just white, but after patching the holes, it needs to be painted a bit.

Fun Fact: Baby is developing bones!!

Best Moment of the Week: Had an ultrasound. Baby was awake; eyes moving around and blinking. Looked a little creepy. Couldn't see the profile picture again this time, because baby is facing my back. Great!! Well we never got to see our baby's face and never will till September. Just a sad momma here. During my ultrasound, which was on Tuesday-I was 28 weeks, 5 days. But the size of our baby as we did the ultrasound, baby was 30 weeks, 2 days. Just a big baby, always has been since the very beginning. I remember I was only 9 weeks, 5 days and baby was 10 weeks, 2 days big. I don't remember the second ultrasound. But I remember the doctor said that I was 27 weeks from what my tummy was saying when I was only 26 weeks.

Next Appointment: July 20th, right before Girl's Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment