Thursday, July 2, 2015

28 Week Bumpdate (7 Months)

7 Months!!
3rd Trimester!!

Baby is the size of an Eggplant!!

Feeling: Just great, but I have been thinking, how crazy it has been that we don't even know the gender of our baby. Are we having a boy or a girl?! I sure am surprised that I've been very calm about this whole thing and not wanting to know. Even though I do want to know, but I'm okay with it.

Hormones: I think I had my first crying session and couldn't stop. I had a reason, with just being a bit stressed and a lot going on at once. Grateful for the hubby for solving the problem though. I'm the type of girl who rarely wants to be listened, I just wanted the solution.

Workouts: I think I enjoy working out now than I did during my second trimester. I have more energy to be able to workout, even though it's hot outside!!

Weight: Gained 1 pound within the last 2 weeks. Total weight gain-14 Pounds. Not bad!! And I only have 12 more weeks to go.

Body: Just getting bigger

Sleep: I'm the type of person who loves to have the fan on, loves the doors closed and lights all off. Well I got only one of those. The fan, since it's hot. Doors are open, so the wind can move through the house and to get used to having the door open so we can hear our baby from the other room. The lights from outside are on and we can't do anything about that, unless we have our curtains closed. Can't do that during the summer because it's hot out and need to cool down the house. We only use our AC during parts of the day, like when we take our nap or relaxing from a hard working day outside.

Appetite: Eating healthy and loving it!!

Nursery: Nothing new has come into play. I did get some circle hampers, I'll be doing something with those so that way it may fit in the closet where all our dirty clothes will be.

Missing: The cool weather

Fun Fact: Felt baby's hiccups for the first time last night. It sure was weird seeing my tummy move from side to side.

Best Moment of the Week: Going tubing while 6 months pregnant!! The ultrasound!!

Doctor's Appointment: The sucky part about being pregnant is you tend to forget some things. Well My appointment was on Tuesday at 9AM. Me thinking it was at 3PM. I looked at my calendar at about 2PM and had said 9AM was my appointment. Crap!! Well I called in and told them, which the thing is, they work with plenty of pregnant women, shouldn't they have called me to wonder where I was!!?? They said they wondered where I was. I started crying, because I wanted to see our baby. I had the option to come in on Wednesday or next Tuesday. I chose next Tuesday, so that Jason could be there. I didn't realize ultrasounds were only scheduled in the mornings. Plus my last appointment they gave me 3 appointments all at once. All at different times. The 3PM one was for my second appointment coming up on the 20th of July. I was just upset for while and a bit pissed at myself and the nurses or reception gals for not calling me.

1 comment:

  1. A baby monitor works wonders for hearing a baby without having to have doors opened :) Getting to the 3rd trimester feels SO good! haha

    ReplyDelete