Saturday, June 27, 2015

27 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Rutabaga; Whatever that is...

Feeling: Getting very tired. I would wake up at about 7/8AM. Still tired, so I go back to bed till about 9 or 10AM Then at about 4/5PM I will need to take another nap. Sometimes I won't be able to get that nap. It's the weirdest feeling to feel our baby move. It's a different type of movement that it used to be. Like I can actually feel our baby move around in my tummy and not just the kicks.
Another thing, Braxton Hicks-I'm guessing I'm slightly feeling them though out the day, maybe 3 times a day. Also I am so grateful for calcium vitamins that I've been taking. I had been taking them for a month, since I ran out and nothing else with the calcium that I have been taking worked. So I went back to my vitamins, and now no pain! Since baby is going to take my calcium no matter what, but I am the one who suffers if I don't get enough calcium. I've had side back pains for half the month, which wasn't good.

Workouts: Amazing. Been working out my legs a lot more and feels great.

Weight: Didn't gain any weight this past week, so still up to 12 pounds.

Body: No stretch marks on my tummy (knock on wood) and my belly button is an inny.

Clothing: I've been wearing my cute prego clothes whenever I can, but all I want to wear is Jason's shirts.

Sleep: I am enjoying as much sleep possible.

Appetite: No cravings, just loving to eat food. I've been trying to eat healthier and making meals.

Nursery: Coming together, just don't have much of anything at the moment.

Daddy Time: He loves "listening" to our baby, which he says he hears our baby, but I don't think he can hear it. I do love seeing him care very much for our baby.

Next Appointment: TUESDAY!! Which I'm very excited about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment