Friday, June 26, 2015

2nd Trimester Must-Haves


1) Water Bottle: I literally take it everywhere I go. I fill it up every morning, every evening, every time I run out.

2) Salty Chips: I like munching on them some days that just satisfies me.

3) Water Filter: I grew up with a water filter in California, and then coming here to Idaho and we didn't have a water filter at home, it was sickening. I barely drank any water at home. Which I never actually did before I was pregnant. But now that I am and it's summer I NEED IT!! I need the water. Having a water filter in our home was a life saver!! Will never go back to regular tap water again.

4) Pregnancy Pants: Now I've used a belly band during my first trimester, but it just wasn't going to cut it for the rest of my pregnancy. I was getting bigger, my pants were falling off my hips, I would always have to check if my zipper was showing or my shirt was riding up. It was just uncomfortable!! I didn't want to wear yoga pants or shorts for the rest of this pregnancy.

5) An extra Pillow: Now I've said this before during my first trimester, but it works perfectly. I don't need a pregnancy pillow. Which eventually we might buy one (which Jason will end up using it anytime he wants to) But this extra pillow between my legs works just fine. I can't have it close to my stomach though, because then it'll get more uncomfortable.

6) Basketball Shorts: Since it's really hot outside and I have a pair of pregnancy Capris and a pair of short shorts. I love wearing my basketball shorts. Including when I'm working around in the house or at an apartment.

7) Coconut Oil: Besides possibly helping not have stretch marks (which I believe is working) It's great when my skin gets dry. I have been having drier skin here in Idaho.

8) Tums: For heartburn of course. Only had to use it once, didn't work right away, which I needed. But it did go away after a few hours.

9) Active Calcium Plus: I have ad bad side back pains, due to not getting enough calcium in my diet. These vitamins helped great!! It went away quickly, and if I keep taking it then I wouldn't have to feel it for a long long long while, or just never.

No comments:

Post a Comment