Thursday, June 18, 2015

26 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Lettuce

It feels like I'm a bit further along.

Feeling: Fantastic, I've had a lot more energy this past week.

Hormones: I cried and laughed a little when I dropped a bowl of already whipped up pancake mix onto our ground yesterday.

Weight: 12 Pounds (just after I ate)

Body: Belly is just growing...and can see when baby is kicking and moving around, one of my favorite things.

Sleep: Sleeping through out the night, and afternoon some days. But I cannot stand the light that comes through the window, and all Jason wants is the window, blinds and curtain open.1

Appetite: Still wanting a warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

Nursery: We switched rooms. Our bed is in the smaller room. Our dressers, desk, guest bed and the nursery is in the bigger room. Which the nursery is half of the bedroom, the other half is our stuff. The guest bed will come out every time we have my parents over or friends over. When our baby is born, then our baby will sleep in our room when guests come to visit.

Missing: Being able to breathe when I bend down to pick something up. I always think to myself, is it really worth the 5 second of oxygen I will lose in order to bend down and get whatever I need to get on the floor?...oh the pregnant problems.

Fun Fact: Baby has hiccups, has had it for awhile now. But, I still can't feel it or recognize it.

Best Moment of the Week: Just switching rooms. I'm liking the change. Just going through things to give away and throw away.

Doctor's Appointment: First got there and the doctor that I was going to meet for the first time, was in for a delivery. They still took me in, did the normal stuff with the nurses, then I waited in the room for quite some time. I over heard next door that the other doctor was going in for a delivery. Must have been a busy day today with deliveries and appointments. I did meet up with the doctor that I was suppose to meet with, so I can actually meet him. Jason didn't get too, he heard that it may take 30 mins and went ahead and did some stuff. I was okay with it, since it's just a regular check up. First thing that the doctor did was measure my tummy, and said 27 weeks. haha honestly, I really could be further along than I thought I was. Or our baby is just plain bigger. Which it has been bigger from the beginning. Could mean I could go into labor earlier than I thought I would. He is a funny doctor, so I enjoyed him. I haven't picked out a doctor, but I may have picked which hospital we will be going to.

Next Appointment: June 30th for an Ultrasound, let's hope for a good profile picture, and the sugar test.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what hospital you're leaning towards, but I enjoyed my hospital experience at Mountain View. The nurses were friendly and the place was clean and nice. And we got lucky and the fridge was right next to our room so that was an extra perk. I never toured EIRMC, but I am sure that they are both great options :)

    ReplyDelete