Thursday, June 11, 2015

25 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a Cauliflower

Due Date: September 20-24th

Feeling: Now that it's getting hot, I NEED more water intake, or I will not feel good for the rest of the day. As we were traveling back to Idaho Falls from California, I had moved fast behind me to get something for Jason, and KICK! it actually felt like a pop more, I guess baby did not like that. It happened every time I would moved behind me to pick something up. Had my first charley horse while pregnant and it HURTS!! It was during the night when Jason and I were heading out of Auburn and during our whole trip back to Idaho Falls, my calf was hurting.

Experience heartburn for the first time (at least I think that's what it is) I woke up in the middle of the night one night and couldn't breathe and felt like something is stuck in my throat. Very uncomfortable feeling, and then it continued the rest of the day after that.

Hormones: I've teared up a few times, but when something so strong I cry a bunch and for a long period of time. I did tear up during a TV show that was great; a Girl Meets World episode, which I tend to do anyways, because it's that good!

Weight: Gained a total of 10 pounds

Body: I'm getting bigger, and I can feel my stomach stretched out, it hurts most nights.

Sleeping: Sleeping through out the night, except the heartburn lately.

Appetite: In the beginning of the week I really wanted shrimp, and sushi. (I was never into shrimp, but it was good when we had it during our babymoon)

Nursery: Designed it on paper

Baby Items: Got some more bottles for free.

Clothes: Finally got a lot more maternity clothes and I am beyond happy, now I just need some skirts/dresses then I would be set!!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see family and friends and some of them got to feel baby kick. Sorry dad that you weren't able to feel your grand baby kick or move. Just wanted to sleep. Also we had our babymoon in California.

Next Appointment: Next week; Thursday!!



Our Babymoon!!
Since one of my other best friends got married at the Oakland temple, we decided to have some fun for ourselves as well. We went to Monterey Bay Aquarium, had Bubba Gumps for an appetizer AND Johnny Rockets for dinner. The following day as I was helping to get the reception all ready, Jason went to Raging Waters. Afterwards we went out to dinner with parents, brother, his wife and brother's best friend and his girlfriend. Even though it was short, we still had a great time with friends and family in California.







No comments:

Post a Comment