Thursday, June 4, 2015

24 Week Bumpdate (6 Months)

6 Months!!

Baby is the Size of a Cantaloupe
Honestly, our baby is just getting big and it's just crazy to think about!!

Feeling: Besides the pregnancy feeling, I have been feeling nervous. I just know that we are both excited, and we knew that this year was our year to start our family. But it's literally weird to think about. We never knew that this was going to happen. We really enjoyed each others company, we had a blast traveling and just having fun. Which now we have a new addition to our fun.

Hormones: I've teared up here and there through out the week, nothing too much and it was just me-by myself. Thinking about the future or watching a movie that just made me cry that wasn't too sad to cry about.

Weight: 9 Pounds

Body: We went Garage Saleing on Saturday and it was actually pretty warm (for me that is) and my fingers was swelling up near the end of it all. Got home and just laid down with our fan blowing on me.

Sleep: Lately I needed my fan on AND windows open at night to be able to feel cool and for the cool air during the night to keep my nose from not being stuffed up.

Appetite: I've been craving warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream, and buffalo wings with sweet honey sauce. Oh how much I want those right now!! Oh and Pop Tarts

Nursery: We got a couple things at the garage sale last weekend. This crib that we have; it's a Toddler bed so Jason is going to fix it up so that we are able to used it for our baby. Then once our baby is getting big, then we can take it off and use it later on. Honestly, I just couldn't see how we can do it. But I trust Jason to do it. He knows how important it is to keep our son/daughter safe. Other than that I've been slowly rearranging our guest room/office/nursery at the moment. Slowly going through things that we like never use. A quality that Jason loves about me, I don't like to keep things all cluttered up in our home. I go through things at least 3 times a year.

Daddy: He finally got to fill our baby kick!! Took our baby awhile, seriously. Every time in the pass that Jason would want to feel our baby kick, well our baby would stop. The day that he got to feel our baby kick, was when our baby was kicking continently (who knows maybe it was hiccups) but it felt like kicks right below my belly button. We were two proud parents, it was just exciting for the both of us.

Best Moment this Week: Having Jason wake me up an hour earlier than I normally do so we can go garage saleing. We didn't find a single thing, until we got to a spot where Jason said had a lot of baby things. We got there and there were A LOT of baby things. The family had twins and so they had all boy and girl things. We didn't buy any clothes, but we got a pack and play with two additional bed things that goes on top, a high chair, and a bath tub for baby. Got to see the old young women's president that was in our ward there, which made my day even better. Afterwards, we got to a couple more-got a bouncer that goes by the door and have baby jump, got a pair of earrings, shoes that have my favorite color and the right size. Then at our last stop, Jason got his favorite thing of all time. We were all happy and it was a successful day!!

Another thing; you can literally see baby kick from the outside of my tummy.

Next Appointment: June 18th and the days are just getting slower and slower till that day comes.

16 More Weeks Left!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment