Thursday, May 21, 2015

IT'S A....

22 Week Bumpdate!!!

Yeah we didn't find out, plus baby was just in a position that just was relaxed and sleeping the whole time, till after the ultrasound and was kicking like crazy.

Baby is the size of a Papaya

Name: Carson Jason, Lucus Jason, Adam Jason. Or Emily/Emilie GayLyn

Feeling: At the moment good, but Friday while I was at work, not good at all!! It first started before work, I normally take a nap before work and so I did. Once I woke up, I wasn't feeling too well. Then once I got to work, it was just getting worse, I just kept going and doing the best that I could. Nothing was getting any better, I literally wanted to cry!! Then as I was making some grilled cheese, I kept feeling sharp pains on my middle lower part of my tummy. I'm guessing the baby was still alive and all, because it sure was kicking. I couldn't stand up and it still hurt when I was sitting down. Luckily there was only 1 costumer who came through the drive thru for a full hour. When my boss came in for me to do something, I couldn't handle it-it was getting worse, I can barely stand up and I just cried right in front of him in pain!! When I got home, I just finished eating my PB&J and then laid down it took about 20 mins for the pain to feel better and for me to take a nap. I had asked my doctor what it may had been, it wasn't quite the ligaments stretching that I thought it may have been, but it was just muscles cramping, or something with the muscles. He told me once it happens again check the following things that he has list down.

Another thing; baby sure loves kicking my bladder!!

Workouts: Doing some arms and leg works outs; wishing I can run, but it's been raining and yucky outside.

Weight: Total Pounds-7 Pounds. It sure looks like a lot I gained more weight, but I haven't. 15-25 total in my pregnancy is what I should be gaining.

Sleep: Been sleeping through out the night, but my sides are hurting laying on my side. I had a pretty interesting dream that I really couldn't wake up in the morning for, because I was enjoying it. It felt very real, because I was just breastfeeding our baby.

Appetite: PB&J Sandwiches, but I hate the crust on any kind of bread. Which is a bit weird, because I normally love eating the crust.

Missing: Feeling Comfortable

Doctor's Appointment: I may have found my #1 doctor that I would want to deliver, but I do need to meet this other doctor for just in case if my number 1 doctor has another patient at the other hospital. That doctor had 2 patients in the hospital in labor while visiting with me. That happens!! Saw the cutest yarn during our ultrasound. Very healthy baby, like the girl who was doing the ultrasound loved watching the baby's heart, like she had never seen such a heart before. Our baby was asleep, and wasn't in a position that we could get a profile picture/4D picture, but it was still great to see our little one. Sure is very flexible, legs right by it's face. I could NEVER do that. Our baby is actually bigger than it should be, which I guess is a good thing. Possible from his father!! I was 5 pounds, I believe Jason was 7 pounds. So who knows. The office actually recommends 2 ultrasounds, but if the doctor recommends another one, then it's a go and for free. Well since our baby is on the bigger side, he wants to see how big our baby is getting when I'm getting closer. I figured our baby was on the bigger side of things from the beginning. Due date is still the same, but our baby is just big. Hoping our baby will not be the size of my brother when he was born, 10 pounds!! I can't even process that if that ever happens. My mom was a champ for doing that birth. Other than that, I am a happy momma!!

Next Appointment: June 18th for a regular check up. I think the next one after that I will be doing some sugar test. Which should be when I'm about 28 weeks. I would be week 26 at my next check up.



No comments:

Post a Comment